For the overall advancement of the platform and to make the trading of Quik NFT Domains easier on other marketplaces such as Opensea, Quik.com has decided to update all its current Ethereum Smart Contracts with new Ethereum Smart Contracts. In discussion with Opensea, Quik came to know that their current NFT domains could only show the photo of the NFT Domain and not the name, and thus Quik decided to hold a community meeting where it was decided that the current NFT Domains should be swapped with new NFT Domains to help the owners in trading their domains easily on other marketplaces such as Opensea and thus increase the overall value of the project.
As per the company’s newsletter, Quik decided to take a deeper dive into the matter and concluded that they need to replace all these images with new designs to ensure the display of proper domain names for easy trade, as the previous photos attached to the NFT domains made it challenging for owners to resell their NFT domains on the leading marketplaces such as Opensea.
“We make quick moves whenever we see room for improvement to make the site easier, better, and secure for our users. We aim to keep expanding the platform’s capabilities,” said the Quik team in its newsletter.
Swap your Quik NFT Domains:
The company had to rewrite its ETH contracts to make these changes. The new update will allow users to swap their old domains with new contracts.
You can swap your Quik NFT Domains by following these steps:
- Login to your Quik account using Metamask or Mobile Wallet (Where you hold your NFT Domains)
- Go to your Profile
- Click on the NFT domain you need to swap
- In the inner page of the NFT domain, click on the Swap Domain button
- Approve the transaction on your Metamask or Mobile Wallet
- The new domain shall appear in your profile once the transaction is approved
More About Quik
Quik is an NFT domain marketplace that allows you to mint, purchase, and trade blockchain domains effortlessly on its platform. Launched in March 2022, it offers TLDs like .chain, .vr. .i, .metaverse, .shib, .bore, .web3, .address, and .btc. Besides getting 5 to 10% lifetime royalties, the NFT domains shall have future use cases such as replacing crypto wallet addresses and hosting web pages. Unlike traditional domains, NFT domains come with lifetime ownership, which means that once you purchase an NFT domain, you do not need to renew it again and remain a lifetime owner of it.
Quik’s NFT domains are preferred in the crypto community because they offer features like;
- No renewal fees and 100% ownership
- An intuitive AI that makes minting, purchasing, or trading NFT domains quick and easy
- Infrastructure for businesses to move from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0
If you haven’t already, you can also mint or purchase your own Quik NFT domains following the steps below.
- Log or sign in to Quik.com using the Metamask or mobile wallet.
- Search for the blockchain domain you want to own.
- If your selected domain name is already available, you can proceed to mint it; or otherwise, you may purchase it from the previous owner if they have listed it for selling.
- After making a choice, approve the minting or purchase transaction on your metamask wallet.
- Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain network, the domain will show up in your profile section.
Ready to own a Quik NFT domain? Visit Quik.com now!.