The popularity and success of bitcoin are never in doubt. The number of stores accepting BTC is increasing day by day. Within a few years, you might see each of your surrounding store accepting bitcoin for each of your purchase. In this article, we present you the list of top 100 stores that accept bitcoin in 2019.
1. BrandThugs.com: Premium Domain Marketplace accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
2. 4Chan.org – English-based and Image-based bulletin website.
3. A Class Limousine – A party bus provider in Newark (N.J.) Airport and Florida
4. Alza – One of the largest e-commerce Czech online retailer
5. Amagi Metals – A furnisher of costly metals like Gold, Siver
6. Amazon – World’s largest e-commerce website.
7. Apple – One of the leading smartphones and digital gadget making company
8. Badoo – One of the popular online dating application
9. BigFishGames.com – Leading casual android games provider
10. Bing by Microsoft – Bing is the second largest search engine than Google
11. Bitcoin.Travel – You can use bitcoin to book a trip on this website.
12. Bitcoincoffee.com – A website that allows you to buy coffee online using bitcoin
13. Bloomberg.com – A leading online newspaper
14. Braintree – A subsidiary of PayPal for mobile and web payments
15. CEX – A leading cryptocurrency exchange
16. CheapAir.com – A website for booking the plane ticket.
17. CoinMama: A bitcoin broker in Israel
18. Coupa Café in Palo Alto: A coupa catering website.
19. Crowdtilt.com – An efficient way to pool funds with family and friends
20. curryupnow.com – A group of restaurants
21. CVS – A leading pharmacy shop in US
22. Dell – An MNC for digital world and laptops and desktops
23. Dish Network – The leading cable tv and satellite provider in US
24. Dream Lover – It is an online relationship application
25. Etsy Vendors – They create ornaments and jewelry.
26. Euro Pacific – It is a major dealer of costly metals
27. Expedia.com (Now Stopped Taking BTC Payments)– One of the largest and popular global online travel booking website
28. ExpressVPN.com – It pro
vides secure and fast speed VPNs
29. EZTV – It is a TV torrent distribution organization
30. Famsa – It is the largest retailer of Mexico
31. Fight for the Future – This company works in the field of Internet freedom
32. Fiverr – It is an online marketplace for freelancers
33. Foodler – Foodler is a website to order food online from local restaurants
34. Gap, GameStop, and JC Penney – Place to buy hundred of gifts and cards.
35. Grass Hill Alpacas – It is a local farm in the Haydenville section of the United States.
36. Green Man Gaming – It is an online video games reseller
37. Grooveshark – You can listen for any song online here
38. Gyft – Application to buy and send gift cards
39. Helen’s Pizza – A leading store to order pizza
40. Home Depot – You can order home and office improvements tools here
41. Humblebundle.com – Get awesome games here
42. i-Pmart (ipmart.com.my) – It is the largest online gadget store in Malaysia
43. Intuit – A US-based financial and business software company
44. Jeffersons Store – An online hub to buy clothes and sportswear
45. Kmart – A retail products store of furniture, toys, clothes etc.
46. Lionsgate Films – A famous and leading production studio
47. LOT Polish Airlines – It is one of the oldest airlines in Poland
48. Lv.net – An internet services provider in Las Vegas
49. Mega.co.nz – It provides free cloud storage online with privacy
50. Mexico’s Universidad de las Américas Puebla – One of the popular university in Mexico
51. Microsoft – It allows users to buy content on Xbox and Windows store with bitcoin
52. Mint – A financial tracker and online budget planning website.
53. MIT Coop Store – The bookstore for MIT students
54. MovieTickets – It is an online website for booking movies.
55. mspinc – It is a medical equipment sales provider.
56. Museum of the Coastal Bend – A historical museum devoted to the region’s heritage
57. Namecheap – A website providing cheap domain names
58. Naughty America – A famous adult and pornographic entertainment provider
59. NCR Silver – It is a point-of-sale system which is sold by NCR
60. Newegg.com – An online electronics retailer selling mostly computer hardware.
61. OkCupid – One of the famous online dating site
62. Old Fitzroy – A popular pub with a history of about 100 years in Australia
63. One Shot Hotels – A leading hotel chain in Spain
64. Overstock.com – It sells big-ticket items at lower prices in America
65. PayPal – A leading global payments services provider
66. Pembury Tavern – A pub offering board games and bar in London, England
67. PizzaForCoins.com – A website that accepts bitcoins in order to sell pizza
68. Playboy– An American lifestyle and entertainment magazine
69. PSP Mollie – It is a payment service provider in Netherlands
70. PureVPN – One of the popular global VPN provider
71. Rakuten – One of the largest e-commerce retailer in Japan
72. RE/MAX London – A real state network in UK
73. Reddit – One of globally famous discussion site
74. Sacramento Kings – A professional basketball team of America
75. San Jose Earthquakes – A professional soccer team of San Jose, America
76. Save the Children – It is an international charity organization, mainly focussed on children
77. Sears – It is an American chain of department stores
78. Seoclerks.com – Leading SEO marketplace of the world
79. SFU bookstore – The bookstore of Simon Fraser University, Canada
80. Shopify.com – An e-commerce website to sell/buy products
81. ShopJoy – A retailer of gifts and novelty in Australia
82. SimplePay – A famous payment provider in Nigeria
83. Square – A payments processor and financial services provider
84. Straub Auto Repairs – It handles every kind of automobile repairs
85. Stripe – A payments organization based in San Francisco
86. Subway – This fast food restaurant franchise now accepts bitcoin for some of its products
87. Suntimes.com – An online daily newspaper published in Chicago
88. T-Mobile Poland – It is a mobile phone network operator in Poland
89. Target – One of the largest retailers in America
90. TechCrunch. com – A famous IT blogging site
91. Tesla – The famous car and energy based company
92. That’s my face – You can create action figures on this website
93. The Internet Archive – Non-profit digital library and web documentation company
94. The Pirate Bay – Famous BitTorrent directories website
95. TigerDirect – An online retailer mainly dealing in electronics
96. Victoria’s Secret – A popular lingerie outlet in America
97. WebJet – A digital travel business in Australia
98. Wikipedia – A free online encyclopedia
99. WordPress – A leading company in the field of creating blogs
100. Zynga – US-based Mobile gaming services provider
Note: Since the merchants can stop accepting Bitcoin at any point, we will try to keep this list updated, but we can be late in doing so. You are requested to not rely completely on the information in this article and do your own research or consult with individual companies mentioned in this article.
Ethereum ETH USD Dominant Trend: Bullish Resistance Levels: $285, $295, $305 Support Levels: $245, $235, $225 Ethereum (ETH) tried to…
During the course of the weekend, Bitcoin, the top cryptocurrency by market cap spiked to $9,000 for the second time…