15 places where Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is accepted as payment
A hard fork of the original solution of the revolutionary blockchain technology, Bitcoin Cash came into active circulation in the digital market in August last year. This was the product of developers wanting to increase the bitcoin block size limit. Although a relatively newer entry into the digital world of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin Cash has been making good progress and more and more investors are looking to explore it after Bitcoin. Do keep in mind that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin are two very different things – to completely different digital currencies for that matter. Enabled with lower transaction fees and reliable confirmations, Bitcoin is slowly edging into this world and making a place for itself.
To further cement its position and helps its progress, let us look at a few places where you can now use Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment and maybe this could make Bitcoin Cash an even more lucrative investment option for you if your still in the trenches of doubt about investing your money in it.
- Most probably the biggest name in the industry which accepts Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment is Microsoft! So go ahead and make purchases on Microsoft products using your Bitcoin Cash since they now accept it as a legal form of payment.
- This one is probably going to make the foodie in you way too happy. If you are in Europe, whether currently living there or on vacation, and also happen to have Bitcoin Cash in your online digital wallets, you can now use them at almost 31,000 restaurants when ordering your favorite cuisine from the online food ordering company Takeaway. Go satisfy the hunger in you using your Bitcoin Cash.
- Originally dealing just in Bitcoins and a Bitcoin payment service provider, Bit Pay, has now announced that they would be accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment too. Take note, that other than Bitcoins, they only accept Bitcoin Cash which gives Bitcoin Cash a rather good scope of importance.
- Several merchant services like Rocketr, Coinify, and many more such services have started accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment. Looks like the lives of all Bitcoin Cash enthusiasts and investors all over the digital network is actually becoming easier day by day.
- You can use your Bitcoin Cash to buy products like gift cards, games, software and many more at Keys4Coins who have also started accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment. Go crazy!
- If you wish to be a little more practical spender and are also looking at a large scale mining venture, you could now use your Bitcoin Cash for this purpose too. Bitcoin.com have started accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment bringing ease to the lives of many miners out there.
- A fairly popular online retailer of items including computer hardware and consumer electronics in California, United States, Newegg has announced that it would now be enabling its customers to make legal payments using their Bitcoin Cash.
- Vultr, a global cloud hosting service provider (along with storage services and many more), has recently announced its acceptance of the Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment.
- Namecheap provides services on domain name registration, and offer for sale domain names that are registered to third parties. It is also a web hosting company. If you are looking to do any business here and also are a Bitcoin Cash investor, the odds are finally in your favour, since they accept Bitcoin Cash as a payment mode.
- As its name suggests, egifter is an online website with a wide range of gifts and gift cards. They now accept Bitcoin Cash as a payment mode too.
- An online retailer of gold and silver products, JM Bullion accepts Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment too. So if you are a Bitcoin Cash investor and looking to buy a few gold or silver products, your time is finally here.
- Zeek is an online marketplace that enables its users to sell unwanted vouchers in exchange for cash and purchase discounted gift cards. So if you are looking for such a service, do use Bitcoin Cash since they now accept it too!
- An online fashion store what all things hip and trendy, Negash Apparel and Footwear is a place where one can use their Bitcoin Cash to pay more merchandises.
- Anyone fond of gambling? If legal in your concerned demographic, you can invest in Bitcoin Cash and then try your hands at gambling. There are several online gambling sites like Satoshi Dice, Bet Coin, Satoshi Bones, and many more such gambling sites that accept Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment. Hope you do not have to make any payments but just win even more cash!
- As an endnote, looking to make a little charity? You can now use your Bitcoin Cash to make donations and several non profit organisations (NGOs) and charities over the world including Heifer International, Save the Children and many more such places. Come on, go do a noble deed!
Golem: Is it worth Investing now?
We all use computers for various reasons ranging from academics, entertainment to professional usage. At the current changing technological world there are numerous professional works that require huge amount of computational work. Golem is an open sourced supercomputer aimed at solving this.
What is golem?
It is a supercomputer that is aimed at solving the problems faced by professionals and individuals who require huge amounts of computational load and more than one computer system to work with.
Business entities or we buy computer with specifications that satisfies our requirements. But there are various works done by professionals that require huge amount of software, hardware and of course data centres to store the data that they have worked on. Usually in occasions like this people use third party services like Google, Amazon, etc. for cloud computing. Golem aims at letting the users attain their full potential at work without the interference from any third-party services allowing the users to have decentralized supercomputer network.
How does Golem work?
Golem is a decentralized supercomputer platform where for example a user who is into huge animation works requires computer hardware and software to handle the graphic load and store data too without having to buy a whole new computer system, during occasions like this golem allows the user to put a request for computer parts of software or both as per their requirement onto the golem platform and golem in turn puts up this request among lenders who have their computer parts or software or both sitting idle or for sale.
This information after it reaches the lenders, they verify and validate the user who put up the request and if they see potential in the user and if it interests them then the user and the lender are allowed to have peer to peer connection. This allows the lender to rent his computer system or parts or software to the user at the price fixed and after usage the payment is made to the lender by the user in the form of cryptocurrencies, mostly being bitcoin. This way the lender can make money out of their unused or idle system and the user can complete their work without buying a whole new system too.
Understanding the peer to peer connection before making investment in golem
To invest in new technological trends, it is always best to first understand how it works. There are three parties involved in golem, they are the users, providers and the software developers.
When the user puts up their request for computers or parts of software, this request is sent to the lenders (computer providers) and if the lender accepts, then this request is accepted and sent to the golem infrastructure in terms of hardware and after the software developer accepts this request to use their software, the request is sent to the golem application platform where the hardware and the software required by the user is put together and sent to the user for their use.
After usage, payment is made to the provider and the software developer by the means of cryptocurrencies through golem network tokens in the form of bitcoins.
What do you need to have before using golem?
Just a system with a downloaded golem software platform and some cryptocurrencies to transfer.
Is Golem promising for investment?
Currently the world is evolving at a rate where the technological opportunities is higher than the rate at which the human race is adapting to it. The software is leading the hardware capacity. Software programs that are being built to make life easier, better and more entertaining are developed at such an efficiency that the hardware systems are not being effective or sufficient enough.
Golem provides the means to bridge the distance between software and hardware making sure the needs of the users are met without any disruption or any third-party involvement by providing a direct peer-peer connection.
The opportunities that lie for golem in the fields of information technology or data centres or artificial intelligence or machine learning, etc. is huge as all these works require huge computational power and golem provides the platform to satisfy this need without any huge expense from the user’s pocket and also simultaneously allowing the lender to make money out of their unused or idle systems.
Currently the gap between software and hardware are being met but at a very slow rate thus making the work completion delay too for the users. In the future if there is no solution to bridge this gap faster, it would result in increase of the gap making all software programs not reaching their full potential thus increasing the latency time of human race to reach their full potential in evolving their skills too. If you are looking for an opportunity to invest in technological platform that makes life faster for the better and more entertaining, I would say investing in golem is the smart choice to invest for a better future.
Note: All cryptocurrency investments are very risky and this article does not provide, in an form, an investment advise. It is solely the opinion of the writer and you are required to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.
Blockonix BDT Token: Listed on LAToken Exchange
BDT Token now trading on LAToken Exchange
The native Blockonix Token (BDT) is now trading on LAToken exchange in BDT/ETH and BDT/BTC pairs.
LAToken confirmed the same with a tweet on September 18th.
#LATOKEN lists @blockonix_com (#BDT)
TRADE BDT NOW: https://t.co/N8v2o9IyXJ
Blockonix is the easiest decentralized and secure way to trade Ethereum and Ethereum Based Tokens/Digital Assets globally. pic.twitter.com/Of7NxqtLCl
— LATOKEN (@latokens) September 18, 2018
The BDT Token
BDT Token is one such cryptocurrency token which can be considered worth investing in, as it is the native token of the most decentralized and secure blockchain exchange in the crypto domain, Blockonix. The decentralized cryptocurrency exchange predominantly is vested with the trading of the hundreds of Ethereum based tokens, with a very nominal fee of about 0.1%. The transaction fees are collected in the form of Ether and which are in turn exchanged with the BDT Tokens, the resulting BDT Tokens are then permanently destroyed, by sending them to a burn address. This would automatically create a scarcity of the BDT Tokens which would indirectly result in the increase in its value.
Further advantages of BDT Tokens
In addition to the very low transaction fee, an added advantage is availed by the users, if they choose to use the native BDT Tokens in order to undertake the trading operations on Blockonix. 70% discount will be offered on the transaction fees. It is worth noting down that the fees, that would be collected would, in turn, be utilized for the development of the community and the blockchain platform and not for a lavish personal use. The low transaction fees are enough to maintain the system, as security is incorporated intelligently through its decentralized nature. BDT Tokens are highly popular and are in demand, and is to be listed on some of the major cryptocurrency exchanges across the world.
What is Waltonchain coin? Explained.
Understanding the working mechanism of the Waltonchain coin.
Introduction to the Blockchain world
The cryptocurrencies as well as Blockchain Technology, together is revolutionizing the overall advancements within the financial as well as the non-financial domains. Blockchain Technology especially with its distributed ledger as well as amazing consensus mechanism incorporates security and most importantly Trust within the ecosystem. It is self-evident from the cryptocurrencies like Augur which provides a Decentralized prediction Marketplace and Basic Attention Token which tries to create a balance within the advertising industry. The Waltonchain coin is also one among them which brings the vision of Blockchain integration with Supply Chain Management to life. Let’s read about Waltonchain coin and its uses.
The Waltonchain coin
The Waltonchain coin initiated its operations in 2015, unofficially by the founders. Buy the actual existence of Waltonchain coin was on the year 2017. The Waltonchain coin mainly aims to achieve two of its prominent goals. The first one being, to improve the Supply Chain Management by introducing a collaboration between the RFID as well as the Blockchain technology. The second most prominent goal of Waltonchain coin project is to integrate two of the best Technologies that exist today, that is the Internet Of Things as well as Blockchain technology in order to create which they call it as Value Internet Of Things. Both of these roadmaps are expected to be achieved through Waltonchain masternode as well as Guardian Masternode.
The Waltonchain coin Masternodes
The Waltonchain master node is specifically designed to control various functional features of the entire Blockchain. It is basically nothing but a series of nodes which covers the entire blockchain. The Waltonchain coin Masternodes proves to be highly useful in validating the transactions, providing security to the whole Network, and governing the entire blockchain at difficult times. As the Waltonchain coin masternodes have so much workload, an initial Collateral needs to be provided during the initial stages by the community members for its development and maintenance.
How does the Waltonchain coin blockchain work for supply chain management?
As mentioned earlier, that the Waltonchain coin aims to revolutionize the Supply Chain Management, the entire Blockchain tracks the shipment of the product from its production to the final stages.
- At the production stage, with the RFID Technology, the masternodes keep track of the product.
- When the product reaches the warehouse another RFID tag is utilized by the Waltonchain coin masternodes.
- At the next step, when transportation occurs, once again the masternodes come into the picture, in order to keep track of it.
- Finally, when the product reaches the end of retail stores, the customer information along with their preferences for the products are recorded by the Waltonchain coin blockchain.
It is to be kept in mind that, at each of the four stages of the product, a new block is generated by the Waltonchain coin masternodes and is added to the previous block. This helps to create a detailed history of all the transactions.
Benefits of Waltonchain coin
The Waltonchain blockchain platform effectively eliminates most of the problems that the distributors, as well as the retailers, face, during the entire process of Supply Chain Management. However, the blocks that are generated at each step of the Waltonchain coin tracking the particular product can be viewed by a specific number of users this feature enables the Waltonchain coin blockchain in order to be both public and private at the same time. The entire market, until now had not foreseen such an intuitive application provided by the Waltonchain coin Blockchain platform.
How the Waltonchain coin, actually improves scalability?
The inherent design of the Waltonchain coin’s blockchain platform can be assumed to be derived from Ethereum as well as DASH i.e Smart contracts and POW X11 respectively. The Blockchain service provided by the Waltonchain coin is highly unique in nature, as it is split up into the Parent chain as well as the Child chain. Interestingly, in order to provide scalability for the Waltonchain coin blockchain platform, the number of Child chains can theoretically be infinite in number. This particular attribute, of the creation of Child chains, enables the industries from various domains to incorporate these child chains and modify them according to their working paradigm.
New to crypto? Buy only the original Bitcoin BTC, do not fall prey to shitcoins
XRP is now #2 Cryptocurrency, Ripple overtook Ethereum
Is Bitcoin banned in India? Complete Analysis
XRP going to $1? Ripple Price Analysis 21 Sep
10 reasons why TRON TRX price can increase massively this year
Will XRP retrace to 61.8% Fib? Ripple price analysis
ETH moved up, will it maintain $224 or fall again?
Is NEO Dead? Does it have a future?
Biggest $235 bn Fraud in Banking Industry. Will Crypto Rise?
BCH Flying higher? Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis 21 Sep
Ripple XRP to overtake Ethereum ETH on CoinMarketCap
XRP to the moon, Ripple Price Analysis
Is this the best time to buy Cardano? Cardano Price long term analysis
Komodo Platform and KMD Coin: Complete Analysis
XRP to reach $1 again? Ripple Price Analysis 20 Sep
Live Crypto Prices
- Bitcoin(BTC) 6711.99282151
- Ethereum(ETH) 243.937286599
- Bitcoin Cash(BCH) 494.382576503
- EOS(EOS) 6.0342039515
- Litecoin(LTC) 60.1376324137
- Cardano(ADA) 0.0868860605
- Dash(DASH) 207.336884194
- TRON(TRX) 0.0241137035
- NEM(XEM) 0.0999753863
#Blockchain2 months ago
What is Aeternity Token and its future? Fully Explained.
#Blockchain3 weeks ago
What is DigixDAO coin? Trade DigixDAO on Blockonix Exchange.
#Blockchain3 weeks ago
What is Mithril coin? Trade MITH on Blockonix exchange.
#Blockchain2 months ago
What is Maker Token? Fully Explained. Is MKR overpriced?
#Blockchain2 months ago
Ethereum vs EOS: Which one is the Vanquisher?
#Blockchain2 months ago
What is Ontology Token? Is it worth investing in 2018?
#Bitcoin3 weeks ago
How to buy Bitcoins in Sri lanka? Explained.
#Blockchain2 months ago
What is Zilliqa? Should you invest in Zilliqa?