15 places that accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH) as payment
A hard fork of the revolutionary blockchain technology Bitcoin was Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash came into active circulation in the digital market in August last year. This was the product of developers wanting to increase the bitcoin block size limit. Although a relatively newer entry into the digital world of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin Cash has been making good progress, and more and more investors are looking to explore it after Bitcoin. Do keep in mind that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin are two very different things – to completely different digital currencies for that matter. Enabled with lower transaction fees and reliable confirmations, Bitcoin is slowly edging into this world and making a place for itself.
To further cement its position and helps its progress, let us look at a few places where you can now use Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment, and maybe this could make Bitcoin Cash an even more lucrative investment option for you if your still in the trenches of doubt about investing your money in it.
Well, here are 15 places to pin your “where can I use Bitcoin Cash?” and “who accepts Bitcoin Cash?” questions to rest.
- Most probably, the biggest name in the industry which accepts Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment is Microsoft! So go ahead and make purchases on Microsoft products using your Bitcoin Cash since they now accept it as a legitimate form of payment.
- This one is probably going to make the foodie in you way too happy. If you are in Europe, whether you are living there or on vacation, and also happen to have Bitcoin Cash in your digital wallets, you can now use them at almost 31,000 restaurants when ordering your favorite cuisine from the online food ordering company Takeaway. Satisfy the hunger in you using your Bitcoin Cash.
- Initially dealing just in Bitcoins and a Bitcoin payment service provider, Bit Pay has now announced that they would be accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment too. Take note that other than Bitcoins, they only accept Bitcoin Cash, which gives Bitcoin Cash a rather good scope of importance.
- Several merchant services like Rocketr, Coinify, and many more have started accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment. It looks like the lives of all Bitcoin Cash enthusiasts and investors all over the digital network is becoming easier day by day.
- You can use your Bitcoin Cash to buy products like gift cards, games, software, and many more at Keys4Coins, who have started accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment. So instead of asking who accepts Bitcoin cash, it’s time to get some new gifts for yourself.
- If you wish to be a more practical spender and are looking for a large scale mining venture, you could now use Bitcoin Cash for this purpose too. Bitcoin.com has started accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment, bringing ease to the lives of many miners out there.
- A reasonably popular online retailer of items, including computer hardware and consumer electronics in California, United States, Newegg has announced that it would now be enabling its customers to make payments using their Bitcoin Cash.
- Where can I use Bitcoin cash? The answer is simple, Vultr, a global cloud hosting service provider (along with storage services and many more), has recently announced its acceptance of the Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment.
- Namecheap provides services on domain name registration, and offer for sale domain names that are registered to third parties. It is also a web hosting company. If you are looking to do any business here and also are a Bitcoin Cash investor, the odds are finally in your favor, since they accept Bitcoin Cash as a payment mode.
- As its name suggests, egifter is an online website with a wide range of gifts and gift cards. Bitcoin Cash is accepted by them as a form of payment now.
- An online retailer of gold and silver products, JM Bullion, accepts Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment too. So if you are a Bitcoin Cash investor and looking to buy a few gold or silver products, your time is finally here.
- Zeek is an online marketplace that enables its users to sell unwanted vouchers in exchange for cash and purchase discounted gift cards. So if you are looking for such a service, do use Bitcoin Cash since they now accept it too!
- An online fashion store with all things hip and trendy, Negash Apparel and Footwear is a place where one can use their Bitcoin Cash to pay for merchandise.
- Anyone fond of gambling? If legal in your concerned demographic, you can invest in Bitcoin Cash and then try your hands at gambling. There are many online gambling sites like Satoshi Dice, Bet Coin, Satoshi Bones, and there are many other such gambling sites that accept Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment. I hope you do not have to make any payments but win even more cash!
- As an endnote, looking to make a little charity? You can now use your Bitcoin Cash to make donations to several non-profit organizations (NGOs) and charities over the world, including Heifer International, Save the Children, and many more such places. Come on, do a noble deed!