Bitcoin price started a downward momentum on 27th July, falling from over $10200 to $9400 (more than $800) in just a matter of minutes. Since then, bitcoin has been trading in a range between $9400 and $9600. Since the downfall, massive amounts of bitcoin have been transferred from either one wallet to another or a wallet to an exchange which might mean that the whales are now in action and bitcoin price might be up for the next big move.
In the last 6 hours (from the time of writing), more than 240,000 BTC have been transferred in large transactions. Here are some of the Bitcoin transactions:
- 49,756 BTC Transferred: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/003b44b752358ae6834c66dadb7f3c48a23e6e028091df961ea90b0e35da2a37
- 6117 BTC Transferred: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/31e4985c274179df94e3322e710733f9ddb2757da2fe6c486000376cb55e7488
- 49755 BTC Transferred: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/bb6621428de185bb2ae8b10a63f030b1af61aeca904e2fd6a4399ac41acf5a14
- 47356 BTC Transferred: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/c8489f10b7430587e0bd54cce1e9ec36f927d77f81eadd09e9042c347d1864e7
- 35589 BTC Transferred: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/704cb7fe54df8d7afaa7f9bf57fbde41d05108f20aa490e59f2871079a95b29c
- 47356 BTC Transferred: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/82e9086ff65ae15de38e128b5df6278f7a6d4adeb1c0f0c6e9e4ce446b5c65d2
- 5705 BTC Transferred: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/72acde2d5efc7f0e841d60b4e0cc09d521b2d20243bacd90e87df29a4627c4d5
If you’ve got the info to other whale transactions, let us know in the comments section below.