NFTs, Web 3.0, and blockchain are all the new trending buzzwords when we talk about the next generation of the internet. We have been hearing about the forthcoming Web 3.0 for the last few years. It has the whole industry excited.
Web 3.0 is the technology that will replace the conventional way we are using the internet now. The current form of the internet is controlled by a few mega-corporations like Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc. The full control of users’ data is with them. But Web 3.0 will be decentralized and censorship-resistant.
NFT Domains will most likely replace the traditional domains in Web 3.0, and marketplaces such as Quik.com are playing a huge role in moving people toward this new web. Quik.com, an NFT domains marketplace, has recently launched the minting of NFT Domains with TLDs such as .metaverse, .vr, chain, .doge, .shib, .web3, and more.
Minting of NFT Domains is Now Live on Quik.com
These NFT domain names have many other benefits like:
- No renewal fees.
- Absolute ownership of the NFT domain name.
- It can be used as a simplified address for our crypto wallets.
- Allow access to decentralized apps and platforms.
Why Quik NFT Domains?
The NFT domains you mint or buy on Quik.com are accessible to the public on the blockchain.
One of the important promises of Web 3.0 is a simplification. Currently, our web addresses are converted to domain names for simplicity. We have .com, .net, .org, and many other domain names which replaced long IP addresses.
On the other hand, NFT Domains have different use cases, such as replacing long crypto wallet addresses and hosting decentralized websites using IPFS. The InterPlanetary File System is a protocol and peer-to-peer network for storing and sharing data in a distributed file system.
As part of the upcoming internet revolution, Quik.com provides end-users with direct ownership of NFT domains without any need for renewals.
Quik.com’s benefits include the following:
- As a blockchain NFT domains marketplace, Quik makes it possible to mint, buy, and sell crypto domains without the need for a third party.
- Quik provides the perfect infrastructure to move from Web 2.0 to blockchain-based Web 3.0.
- NFT domains, once minted, do not need to be renewed ever again
- Users will be able to use their NFT domains to replace their long wallet addresses and host websites once Quik launches its Chrome Extension.
Additionally, you will earn a lifetime royalty on the NFT domain name minted through Quik.com every time others further sell it.
To mint your own NFT Domain on Quik.com, follow these steps:
- Connect your Metamask or Mobile Wallet to Quik.com to log in.
- Search for your favorite Domain Name. Various NFT domain extensions will be visible. If your chosen extension is available, click on the Mint button.
- Approve the minting transaction on your wallet.
- Once the transaction has been verified on the Ethereum Blockchain, your profile will display the domain name.
Currently .metaverse, .vr, .chain, .address, .i, .bored, .doge, .shib, and .web3 NFT domain extensions are avaiable for miniting. .BTC TLD is expecetd to be launched soon!
Visit Quik.com for more information.