When you hear the words “website hosting services,” what is the first thing that comes to mind? You might be thinking about how much trouble it is to renew your domain name registration every year. What happens if the registration for the domain isn’t renewed? Your whole website might go away.
What if someone tells you that you only have to buy a domain name once and never renew it again? It is possible to do that with NFT domain names. Your Web3 hosting contract doesn’t have to be renewed every year. This is just one of the many advantages of having an NFT domain. Read on to find out more.
Quik.com’s NFT domain names have these features:
- You can only buy them once. After you mint it, you won’t have to pay anything to keep it.
- It can be used instead of your digital wallet to make it easier for people to talk to you.
- They can be used to host Web3 pages if they use the IPFS file system.
- With these NFT domains, none of your Web3-hosted sites are blocked (Since it is decentralized)
- Quik.com is building an entire ecosystem to take full advantage of the features of these NFT domain names.
Concerning the security of Quik.com NFT domains
The NFT domains on Quik.com are made with the Ethereum blockchain. You can also look at the open ledger to make sure. So, there is no reason to worry about how safe NFT Blockchains are. The Blockchain is just as safe as them. Because they are decentralized, no one can censor or ban them. This makes them even safer.
What kinds of TLDs are there in the Quik.com environment?
Quik.com has a wide range of well-known top-level domain names (TLDs). At the moment, the following TLDs can be registered:
Quik.com always keeps adding new TLDs. Each type of TLD is limited to a certain number. They will be very rare and one of a kind because of this. You can choose your NFT based on the type of Web3 site you want to host. For example, if your website is all about information about the Metaverse, you can use the .metaverse TLD. You could choose.web3 to show that your site is a Web 3.0 site.
How do I get hold of these NFT domain names?
You can make your first NFT domain name by going to Quik.com. Then do the steps that follow:
- On Quik.com, you will be asked to connect your Metamask or other cryptocurrency wallets.
- Choose the TLD you want from the options given.
- Enter the exact NFT domain name in the search box and click “search.”
- If the NFT domain is free, a ” MINT ” button will appear.
- When you click “mine,” you will be requested to finish the payment on your cryptocurrency wallet.
- Don’t confirm the payment in your wallet until you hear back from the other person.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, the NFT domain name will be made and saved in your Crypto wallet.
- The NFT domain name is kept like other digital assets such as cryptos or NFTs. You can store, use, and even sell them on Quik.com if you want to.
In conclusion, anyone who wants to make a big name in the Web3 space would do well to register an NFT domain right now. As the Web3 space grows, you may not be able to get your preferred NFT domain in the future. So, go to Quik.com right now to take the next step and mint your NFT domain name.