Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
It is a peer-to-peer form of electronic cash with the internet. It’s completely decentralized, with no central Bank and not even requires any trusted third parties to operate. Bitcoin Cash’s technology allows much faster transaction times and lowers transaction fees. To know further about its position and progress, let’s have a look at a few places where you can now use Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment and maybe this could make Bitcoin Cash an even more lucrative investment option for you if you are still in the trenches of doubt about investing your money in it. Here is the list of merchants that accept payment in bitcoin cash – BCH.
1. Most probably the biggest name in the industry which accepts Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment is Microsoft. So grab the opportunity and make purchases on Microsoft products using your Bitcoin Cash since they now accept payment in Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment.
2. This one is probably going to make the foodie in your way too happy. If you are in Europe, either on vacation or currently living there, and having Bitcoin Cash in your online digital wallets also, you can now use them at almost 31,000 restaurants when ordering your favorite cuisine from the online food ordering company Takeaway. To satisfy the hunger in you using your Bitcoin Cash Because these merchants have started accepting payment in Bitcoin Cash.
3. Initially dealing just in Bitcoins and a Bitcoin payment service provider, BitPay, has now announced that they would be accepting Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment too. Be Noticed, that apart from Bitcoins, they only accept payment in Bitcoin Cash which gives Bitcoin Cash a good scope for future growth.
4. Several merchant services like Rocketr, Coinify, and many more such services have started accepting payment in Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment. In the lives of all Bitcoin Cash enthusiasts and investors all over the digital network is becoming more comfortable day by day.
5. You can use your Bitcoin Cash to buy products like gift cards, games, software and many more at Keys4Coins who have also started accepting payment in Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment. Go crazy!
6. If you wish to be a little more practical spender and are also looking at a large scale mining venture, you could now use your Bitcoin Cash for this purpose too. There is a website, launched by Bitcoin cash founder himself, named Bitcoin.com. They accept payment in Bitcoin Cash and this brings ease to the lives of many miners out there.
7. A relatively favorite online retailer of items including computer hardware and consumer electronics in California, United States, Newegg has announced that it would now accept payment in Bitcoin Cash.
8. Vultr, a global cloud hosting service provider (along with storage services and many more), has recently announced they would accept payment in Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment.
9. Namecheap provides services on domain name registration, and offer for sale domain names that are registered to third parties. It is also a web hosting company. If you are looking to do any business here and also are a Bitcoin Cash investor, the odds are finally in your favor, since they accept payment in Bitcoin Cash as a payment mode.
10. As its name suggests, egifter, it’s an online website with a wide range of gifts and gift cards. They are now starting to accept payment in Bitcoin Cash as a payment mode too.
11. An online retailer of gold and silver products, JM Bullion accepts Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment too. So, if you are also a Bitcoin Cash investor and looking for buying a few gold or silver products, your time is finally here as they have started accepting payments in Bitcoin Cash
12. Zeek is an online marketplace that enables its users to sell unwanted vouchers in exchange for cash and purchase discounted gift cards. So if you are also looking for such a type of services, you can use Bitcoin Cash as they now accept payment in Bitcoin Cash too!
13. An online fashion store where all things hip and trendy, Negash Apparel and Footwear is a place where you can use Bitcoin Cash to pay many merchandises because they accept payment in Bitcoin Cash.
14. Anyone fond of gambling? If legal in your concerned demographic area, you can invest in Bitcoin Cash and then try your hands at gambling. There are various online gambling sites out there like Bet Coin, Satoshi Bones, Satoshi Dice, and many more such other sites also that start accepting payment in Bitcoin Cash as a legal form of payment.
15. Organizations (NGOs) and other charities over the world including Heifer International, Save the Children and many more such places are started accepting payment in bitcoin cash. Come on, go do a noble deed!