- Litecoin traded in the range of $42.08 — $43.99 today. As of writing this article, LTCUSD was close to 43.78 and traded almost 3.8% above its previous close.
- Ripple’s day’s range is $0.18845 — $0.19513. With a traded volume of 50.45 million, it comes next to Bitcoin. XRPUSD is also 3.27% above its previous close.
It is evident that LTC and XRP are copying the trajectory of BTC, which in turn is replicating the equity markets.
LTCUSD technical analysis
Here’s the four-hour chart for LTC.
- It shows the presence of a large green candle. The associated volume is also high. However, if we take a look at the hourly chart for Litecoin, the descent has begun.
- LTC could fall below $42 in the short term. It is in a horizontal phase as of now. Trading in this flat market might not bring any significant profit to traders.
Price analysis of XRPUSD
- Ripple is currently doing far better than most other cryptocurrencies. Here’s the fifteen-minute chart for XRPUSD.
- Ripple rose 3.35% since its open on Saturday. The RSI also remained strong and steady throughout the uptrend.
The uptrend of both Litecoin and Ripple has a strong relationship with the upward movement of Bitcoin. Bitcoin halving will take place sometime in May. Before the halving takes place, investors are looking to accumulate BTC at the correct prices. Along with BTC, LTC and XRP are also gaining a lot of attention.
US President Donald Trump’s announcement regarding the revival of the US economy has uplifted the spirits of the financial markets. The US will likely remove its lockdown on April 30. As the day comes nearer, investors and economists are pretty optimistic about a quick recovery.
LTCUSD Chart published on TradingView.